Allowed file types & sizes
You can upload files of any type, up to a size of ~2 GB*, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Adobe formats (PSD, PSB, AI, PDF, EPS)
- Web-ready image formats (PNG, JPG/JPEG, GIF, SVG)
- Common image formats (BMP, TIF/TIFF, TGA)
- Most major RAW camera formats (RAW, CR2, NEF, etc.)
- Fonts (TTF, OTF)
- 3D models - (FBX, GLB)
*There is some overhead for metadata when uploading a file, meaning actual limits may vary and are a bit under 2 GB
While any type of file can be uploaded, previews are only supported for certain types. If you aren’t seeing a preview, either
- we are still converting the file - allow up to a minute for some file types/sizes,
- we don’t support previews for that file type (see supported file types above), or
- we do support previews for that file’s size (we limit previews for some types to a size of 100 MB or smaller)
Note: File types that are not currently supported for preview and conversion may still be used for storage and API access.
Looking for support for a specific file type? Get in touch with the link below!