Watching allows you to control whether or not you’re alerted when an update is made to particular assets or collections. The activity for content you watch is displayed in My feed when on Home.
Note: watching a collection means you will automatically see actions relevant to any of its items.
You can also watch or stop watching from any activity feed by clicking on the button.
- Creating a new collection
- Creating a new asset, draft, or request
- Uploading a new file to an asset, draft, or request
- Updating the information for an asset or collection: title, description, or tags
- Adding an asset, draft, or request to a collection
- Commenting on a draft, request, or asset’s revision
You’ll also automatically watch any requests or drafts you’re assigned to.