Uploading glTF models to Chipmunk
Chipmunk supports models uploaded in the glTF format, a new format mostly used for efficient interchange of 3D model content on the web. These files must be packed into the glTF binary format (with the extension .glb). A good utility for this is glb-packer, found here.
Most glTF binary files are supported, but we recommend using the following guidelines:
- Only the glTF 2.0 format version is supported.
- Models over 100 megabytes will not be displayed on the web at this time.
- Only PNG or JPG textures are supported at this time.
- Animations cannot be previewed at this time.
- Supported glTF extensions: