Earn more storage by inviting your friends
Refer friends to create their own Chipmunk team and both of you get free storage space.
Note: people you refer will have access to your email address, your team’s name, and your team’s ID.
Who can I refer?
You will not earn a referral for inviting users to join a team - only for inviting them to create their own team.
What do you mean by account owner?
An account owner is the person who initially signed up to create a Chipmunk team. This could mean they are the only person on the team, or they have invited others to join their team.
What do I get?
How do I refer a friend?
- Click on Get Free Storage in the sidebar when logged into your Chipmunk account.
- Copy your referral link to give to your friend, or enter their email address here to send them an invite.
- Once your friend visits that link and signs up, both you and your friend will unlock additional storage.
Please do not attempt to hide or disguise a referral link. We reserve the right to suspend the referral program or even the Chipmunk account of any teams caught spamming or abusing referral links.
How do I accept a referral?
- Go to the referral link and sign up for a Chipmunk team.
- Make sure you click on that specific referral link first before signing up to ensure you're automatically awarded the bonus storage.